Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Numbers don't lie

Image via here

Most women would never tell you their weight, and I'm no exception.  But given that I'm anonymous here on this blog I'm happy to share.  On Monday I weighed in at 73.6kg (162 pounds).  At 1m 68cm, that puts my BMI at 26.1.  And that means that technically I'm overweight.  But I didn't need to do the maths to tell you that.  My pants tell me every morning.  The suits that used to fit perfectly before Miss M are now extremely snug or too small.

Some more vital stats: waist 85cm, bust 103cm, hips 103cm.

Just in case you're interested, my pre-pregnancy weight was 70kg, and the lightest I have been in the last 10 years is 67kg.  At that weight I looked and felt great, so that's my short-term goal.

Anyway, this week I've stayed pretty much on track.  No frappuccinos, only one short soy latte in the morning and no bought lunches at work.  

It's been a busy week though so no exercise, unless you count running around after Miss M every afternoon.  Tomorrow night I have conference calls so no exercise tomorrow either, but Friday is clear so I'll be hitting the treadmill or the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment